Sunday, July 5, 2009

Catching My Breath

I survived this week in one piece. I had doctor's appointments for my son to get his feet checked out, 4 little league games, a golf tournament, a 20 year class reunion, an all-school reunion, a parade float to make and ride, community choir practice and performance, Lauren's Little Miss George contest, two days of 4th of July activities in George, plumbers in the house, electricians (my dad and Jerry) in the house, along with all of the other every day tasks in my life.

I did manage to get in three KB practices and a lot of Z health. I ate really well except for on the 4th of July. I don't want to see another brat or potato salad for awhile! :)

It's time for a little ride on my Harley before finding something for supper. I'm looking forward to what this week will bring. Hopefully I find a little peace!

No comments: