Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Full Day

Today's training kicked me right where I needed it.

Bent Press - 24 kg (53 lb) - 5 x 3 L, R
-Those third reps were killers!
RPE - 8

Squats - 24 kg - 5 x 7
Open Palm Windmills - 12 kg - 5 x 5 L, R
-The squats still jack me up. I can't go right into the windmills because I have to shake out the shakes in my hips. I hope that means my muscles are firing properly. I'll be going in for a checkup with Dr. Brad in a few weeks. Hopefully he can give me a Zcription for that. ;-)
RPE - 7

Snatches - 16 kg - 7 L, R on the minute for 10 minutes
-Okay, I was toast from the squats and did NOT want to do this.
RPE - 8

After my training I hopped on my Harley and took a little drive. Then I had my Wednesday night bootcamp victims to take through the paces. They did awesome with walking lunges and renegade rows. I also had them do windmills and squats since I had to. After that, I drove my Harley some more. It was absolutely gorgeous tonight. I need more Harley therapy for sure.

I'm off to do some more Z health and read some more Purposeful Primitive. Marty has one of the coolest writing voices. Me likey how he uses language. I can only imagine what it must be like to speak with him. A girl can dream.

No comments: