Monday, July 20, 2009

Ho Hum Monday

I don't have much to write today. I had a relaxing, albeit unusually chilly, weekend at the lake. I caught up with two brothers who I lived next to every summer, chilled (literally) on the beach, and did a lot of eating in since I don't have a kitchen at home. Back home Sunday night. Back to the messy construction zone.

Things look brighter today on the home remodel front. The drywall finishers finished today. :) Jerry and I will be painting as soon as I finish this post. Then, I get to scrub my house, top to bottom. There is construction and drywall dust everywhere. I have been fighting off the urge to clean until the drywall was done.

I got in my training without incident. While folding clothes, I did

False Grip Ring Rows - 5 x 3
-The rings hang right by the washer and dryer. How convenient!

That was followed by

One-Hand Swings - 24 kg (53 lb) - 12 min.
-I did the following # of reps at the top of the minute and did this 4 times through for 12 a total of 12 minutes.
5 L, R - 8 L, R - 13 L, R
-These felt great. I should have gone another round. I felt like it was kind of easy.

Maybe if I keep writing I won't have to paint! No, the sooner I get started, the sooner I get to clean. Seriously, what is wrong with me???

No comments: