Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What a Wednesday!

What? Well. Wednesday was wonderful this week. Why would I want to say that?

Okay, I'll stop with the alliteration.

Seriously, my training went well. (Sorry! I couldn't resist.) I just keep drinking the Z Health cool aid, and my strength and balance keeps improving.

I started the day with my Z scription. This afternoon I did the following:

Open Palm TGU - 12 kg - 4 x 3 L, R
-The first two sets were seriously easy. The third and fourth sets were more of a challenge. The last rep got to my wrists. Holding the kb in an open palm puts a lot of force on the wrists. I did not have any shakes like I have in past TGU sessions, so I am pleased.

Double Jerks - 12 kgs - 5 rounds of 3 x 5
-I did 5 double jerks. 15 seconds. 5 jerks. 15 secs. 5 jerks. Z health drills.
-I did that 5 times. My hips were really firing today. Quick hips. Love it!!

I finished my night with bootcamp for 8 victims. They love to push themselves and it shows. I can't wait to see what they'll bring next week. :)

No comments: