Thursday, June 24, 2010

Amazing Day

I had one of those days where everything went right. My body and mind were totally in sync. Amazing is the only word that comes to mind when I reflect on my day.

1 Arm KB Rows - 16 kg - 8 minutes
Left - 76 reps
Right - 76 reps
-That's up from 69 left and 69 right on Monday. 14 reps in an 8 minute time span. Easy. Density PR

Headstands
-I made huge gains today. Usually I have to prop up in a tripod and then press up to tucked legs and then straighten. Today I kicked up into several handstands and held them for at least 30 seconds. It didn't even feel like my body. Also, my wrists didn't feel any strain. I am so excited about this progression. Movement PR

Bridges
-I've been calling these wheels, but I'm not sure what they are. It's when you lie on your back and bridge up on your hands and feet with your head off the floor.
-I had the best extension ever. My arms were nearly straight and I was on my toes. If felt amazing. Movement PR

Animal Circuit - 7 rounds
Crabwalks
Frog jumps
Bunny hops
Inchworms
Egg Rolls
-If I would have had more time, I could have done 10 rounds. My body didn't want to stop.

Off to the lake for more relaxation station. Life is better.

No comments: