Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Row, Row, Row Your Bells

Three times in a week. Crazy!

One Arm KB Row - 12 kg - 8 minutes
Left - 94 reps
Right - 88 reps
-For those of you keeping track, that is 20 more on the left and 14 more on the right since Monday. I was a rowing machine. *Density PR*

20 - 2 Burpee/Swing Complex - 24 kg KB
Start with 20 burpees and 2 swings. Then do 18 burpees and 4 swings. Keep subtracting 2 from the burpees and adding 2 to the swings until you're at 2 burpees and 20 swings. Today it took me just under 8 minutes.

I also did lots of frog jumps and crab walks since they tested well.

Soon I'll have some progress reports from several of my clients. I am excited to see the progress they make over the summer using biofeedback to program themselves. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, if you want to find out more about biofeedback programming, order a copy of Grip n Rip. Adam Glass and Brad Nelson lead you throw everything you need to know to get started on your journey to perpetual progress. If you watch closely, you'll see yours truly every once in awhile since I was at the Grip n Rip workshop. Oh Joy! Just click on the link in the upper right hand corner of this page to learn more.

No comments: